- Register for your audition/performance sample video submission here. Once you have completed the audition/performance sample registration – please proceed to step 2. You do NOT need to be accepted to this program to complete your registration. **Please do this only when you are ready to submit your performance sample video**. Learn more about performance sample videos here.
- All students must register for an audition before registering for the ASTA/NJ Chamber Music Institute. (As explained elsewhere on this website, we aim to gather performance sample videos to help place students in appropriate ensembles. The registration process by default calls this step an audition.)
- You will be prompted to create an account in our online registration system. We do not offer over-the-phone, mail-in, or in-person registration options.
- Please select ASTA/NJ Chamber Music Institute – audition from the list of available options.
- Please note that you will share your performance sample video URL in the participant question portion of the audition registration.
- Follow prompts as directed in the registration system.
- Submitting your performance sample video is free of charge.
- Registration deadlines are listed below on this webpage.
- After submitting the performance sample video, students may log in to their account and register for the camp.
- Log in to app.campdoc.com with your existing account created during registration for the audition
- Under Registrations select Register for a New Session.
- Select the session you wish to register for and follow prompts.
- The information you provided when registering for the audition will transfer to your new session(s) registration.
- Please add any other coupons or discount codes you may have where prompted.
- A minimum deposit of $150 is required at the time of registration.
- You may elect to pay your entire balance at the time of registration or to establish a credit-card-based payment plan (check-based payment plans are not permitted).
- A credit-card based payment plan is required for all unpaid balances. Check-based payment plans are not permitted. Please contact the Extension Division’s registrar, Ms. Dana Wilson (848-932-8618, firstname.lastname@example.org), with questions or concerns regarding payment plan installments.
- You will be prompted to set up the details of your payment plan including the number of installments, and the date you each payment will be due.
- All tuition and fees must be paid in full no later than June 22, 2018.
- Financing and loans
- Health and medical information
- Our online registration system is HIPAA compliant. We take great care to observe federally mandated regulations regarding the handling of your protected health information.
- During the registration process, you will be prompted to answer questions concerning your child’s health. Most questions are answered with a simple yes or no selection, or by selecting responses from provided lists. In some cases, you will be prompted to provide additional information or to complete a form that must be downloaded, completed by you or your medical professional, and then uploaded to your account.
- Any health forms that you must download and then complete *must* be returned by uploading them to your account in our registration system.
- No health forms may be submitted via mail, email, or by dropping them off at our office.
- Students who have not submitted required health forms by the health form deadline will not be allowed to participate in camps. Please see below on this page for more information regarding deadlines.
- Health insurance
- All students attending Rutgers University summer camps are required to be covered by a United States-based health insurance plan.
- Students may purchase health insurance from Rutgers University Risk Management at the time of registration. Cost is $70/week. Please email Ms. Dana Wilson (email@example.com) to inform her if you plan to purchase health insurance.
- Summercamp policies
- Please read our summer camp policies.
- Your completion of registration indicates your acknowledgment and agreement to abide by these policies.
- Please contact the Extension Division (firstname.lastname@example.org, 848-932-8618)with questions regarding the application procedure and administrative matters.
- Please contact Dr. Neil Aaronson, Program Director of the ASTA/NJ Chamber Music Institute at Rutgers University, with questions regarding curriculum, camp experience, and related matters.
Registration & health form deadlines
- registration deadline: July 5, 2018
- health forms deadline: July 6, 2018
Applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis following the close of registration.
- All tuition and fees must be paid in full by June 22, 2018.
- Students with unpaid balances will not be allowed to attend camp.
- No refunds will be provided to students forced to withdraw due to non-payment.
- July 22-27, 2018
ELIGIBILITY & FEES
- Students ages 12–23 may attend. (Exceptions by special permission of the Program Director).
- Collegiate students wishing to attend CMI should contact the Program Director, Neil Aaronson, before registering. Learn more about the CMI Collegiate Program here.
- Instruments: String, woodwind, brass, piano, and classical guitar players invited to apply
- Residential Tuition: $1,100 (includes room, board, meals, and activities)
- Commuter Tuition: $900 (includes lunch and dinner)
- Collegiate Participants Tuition*: $650; commuter only.
FINANCING & LOANS
The Rutgers Federal Credit Union has financing options available for continuing education and summer programs! If financing or cost is an issue, we urge you to fill out the Rutgers Federal Credit Union Continuing Education Loan application. Click on the logo below to go to the Rutgers Federal Credit Union website for more information!