|1. Submit Participant Questionnaire.|
|2. All students must submit a performance sample video.|
|3. Apply for financing options through the Rutgers Federal Credit Union.|
|4. Register online for the ASTA/NJ Chamber Music Institute.|
5. Complete required medical forms and return via Certified Mail. Please make sure to include the name of the summer camp and the session they are attending on the envelope.
Students who have not submitted required health forms by July 6, 2017 may not be allowed to participate in camp.
NOTE: students may purchase health insurance from Rutgers University Risk Management at the time of registration. Cost is $70/week. Please email Ms. Dana Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org) to inform her if you plan to purchase health insurance.
For any questions regarding the application procedure and administrative matters, please contact the Extension Division. For any questions regarding the auditions, curriculum, and student life matters, please contact Program Director Neil Aaronson.
OUR APPLICATION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO JULY 6, 2017. Applications after this date will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- July 23–28, 2017
- Registration Begins: October 15, 2016
- Registration Deadline: July 6, 2017. All medical forms must be received via certified mail no later than July 6, 2017. Applications after this date will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- All registered students are required to fill out a Participant Questionnaire.
- Students ages 12–23 may attend. (Exceptions by special permission of the Program Director).
- Collegiate students wishing to attend CMI should contact the Program Director, Neil Aaronson, before registering. Learn more about the CMI Collegiate Program here.
- Instruments: String, woodwind, brass, piano, and classical guitar players invited to apply
- Residential Rate: $1000 (includes room, board, meals, and activities)
- Commuter Rate: $850 (includes lunch and dinner)
- Collegiate participants*: $600; commuter only.
*Note: please contact the Extension Division Registrar, Dana Wilson, for information about registration and discounts.
The Rutgers Federal Credit Union has financing options available for continuing education and summer programs! If financing or cost is an issue, we urge you to fill out the Rutgers Federal Credit Union Continuing Education Loan application. Click on the logo below to go to the Rutgers Federal Credit Union website for more information!